Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SVO's: 1985-1/2 9L
    I may have to miss this one........
    I've missed a lot of work this summer, and I may not be able to get the 9L as ready as I'd wish. Is there any objection to me just showing up in the 05 GT? Not showing off, but just using new, old reliable. You guys can poke it with a stick (no scratches please). But you get my point?
    Just thinking ahead
    Chris Weber
    1985-1/2 9L, #6209, original owner

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    I wouldn't mind a ride in your 05. I still hope to make it. I guess I should make some reservations at the hotel... I was going to awhile back but just forgot...

SVO's: 1985-1/2 9L
    H L double hockey sticks, Ken !
    I'd be happy if you drove it around. Maybe you and I can be the designated "Hooters" runners for the Tech Sessions. Can't have too many wings!
    Chris Weber
    1985-1/2 9L, #6209, original owner

Boosted
    Originally posted by Otto Man
    Is there any objection to me just showing up in the 05 GT?
    Heck Otto, I am going to be SVO-less too. Just be there!

SVO's: 84 9W, 85 1B
    I got my vacation time aproved by my supervisor right after the dates were announced, made motel reservations a couple of weeks ago, and I just printed the registration form and will get it in the mail tomorrow, so all the major stuff is taken care of.
    We plan on leaving the suburbs of Furrs, MS ( for those of you who aren't firmiliar with Furrs, the three houses and the fire station on the north side of the road are downtown and the two houses on the south side of the road are the suburbs) early Friday morning, working our way up to Nashville,TN, on to Bowling Green KY, across the Cumberland Parkway through Sommerset to hwy 461 to I-75 and on to Richmond.I doubt if there will be anyone to convoy with because nobody but the Hatfields is from around here and they usually leave a lot sooner than we do. Last year I told Peggy we were going to leave by 7:00am and we pulled out of the driveway at 10:15. I've been to six reunions and the only time I see any SVO's are when we get to the motel. Nevertheless, I'm geting pumped! See ya'll there.
    Perry Mitchell
    SVOCA#187

SVO's: 84 slapper, 85 Hertz
    Originally posted by High Roller
    I got my vacation time aproved by my supervisor right after the dates were announced, made motel reservations a couple of weeks ago, and I just printed the registration form and will get it in the mail tomorrow, so all the major stuff is taken care of.
    We plan on leaving the suburbs of Furrs, MS ( for those of you who aren't firmiliar with Furrs, the three houses and the fire station on the north side of the road are downtown and the two houses on the south side of the road are the suburbs) early Friday morning, working our way up to Nashville,TN, on to Bowling Green KY, across the Cumberland Parkway through Sommerset to hwy 461 to I-75 and on to Richmond.I doubt if there will be anyone to convoy with because nobody but the Hatfields is from around here and they usually leave a lot sooner than we do. Last year I told Peggy we were going to leave by 7:00am and we pulled out of the driveway at 10:15. I've been to six reunions and the only time I see any SVO's are when we get to the motel. Nevertheless, I'm geting pumped! See ya'll
    there.
    You can just stay on I-40 from Nashville and meet with us in Knoxville and then to Richmond. Looks to be a/b the same distance on the map.
    "Team Cobra Kai"

SVO's: FoxRod
    Originally posted by jef855svo
    Who is coming down 75 from the great white north? I will be leaving Thursday evening or Friday morning heading down 75 thru Michigan and Ohio.
    I'm thinking the same. I'm in Columbus. look for a '01 white Lightning towing a 9L. The wife and I can meet anywhere in Columbus. Let me know.

SVO's: 1986 2r 84 2a
    Can that lighting keep up with our svo:s ,We passed you like you were setting still last year Get in touch with me ,ryan89notch ,jeffs 85.5 kjbass,dont know about rschonneg yett and somebody from florence forget his name are heading down 75