Boosted

Thanks to JayG and Kiwi

I want extend a special thanks to JayG for giving me the privilege of riding shotgun in his steed for a pass during the Auto-X. Bro, you are indeed a good man.

Next goes to Kiwi for his persistent prodding for me to take his car out on the apexes. I had to refuse, with no disrespect intended. I know in my heart that I would have tried to thrash the curves, and may have hurt his (actually, his sweeties car) baby. I do fully appreciate his extension of friendship in your offer. Kiwi, I will NEVER forget it. And last, but not least Happy 40th you. You must have went out for a good party, because I couldn't find you after the Auto-X.

I actually had some parting gifts for the 2 of you, but I missed you guys at the hotel.

SVO's: 1C, 9L & 85GT

Kurt....

I beat on the 9L on the AutoX(barely running a month ago)...dynoed it & still made it back 30 min ago....Thank You & I would extend the offer agian....

Ki
    1 Modded, 1 Not

SVO's: 84 slapper, 85 Hertz
    You are quite welcome Bro! Besides i should be thankin' you, I ran my best time with you ridin' with me! Im sure gonna miss ya next year.
    Last edited by jayG; 10-05-2005 at 12:19 AM.
    "Team Cobra Kai"