SVO's: '86 2R

Virgin Reunion Attendee

My wife and I had a great time at the reunion and I even won some floor mats! It was really good to put a face with the attendees! I have a couple observations that I would like to share.

1. Mike Flemming is NOT as geekie as I thought! Actually, spent a good deal of time with him and he even let Pats' wife and my wife borrow his rental car for a couple days! No charge! Mike, PM me your address, I have something I want to send you. And no, it's not a "bling bling" belt like JayG gave Pat in LA
    2. Pat in LA DEFINITELY has a better half! Thanks Pat, for having Bonnie take my wife off my hands for a couple days! The young married couples stayed together everywhere they went, but the, shall we say "Veterans" split up! Sweeet!
    3. The club made us feel real welcome. I appreciate it. Doesn't mean I still won't post stupid questions, I will-that's a given, but I "felt the love" in the club!
    4. SVORob, SVOEric, and Ty. Thanks for putting on a great weekend. I had to leave right after the car show (actually during it) but you did a very good job. Ty, did you ever give me my change for joining the club?
    5. I even enjoyed meeting the "Dukes of Hazzard" crew of Todd, James, and Carrie. Those guys brought more tools than I have in my garage! Lot's of help they were too. Gotta work on the glasses tho......NavySVO, did you get a pic of those?
    6. For my Cheese Head buddies in Wisconsin (Berry and Bruce) GO VIKINGS! Seriously, good meeting you even tho we are sworn enemies EXCEPT at SVO Reunions!

Got home to Arkansas safely at about 12:30 Sunday morning, and yes, I even made it to Sunday School! Look forward to seeing more pics and my only regret was not being able to meet Ken Potter, who I owed a beer and dinner to. Don't tell my preacher about the beer tho......Later taters....
    Fry the computer Guy

the well known PIA VIN guy Ken Potter's Avatar
    SVO's: 84,85,85.5,86x2
    Well it sounds good so far. I'm sure everybody will be posting over the next few days. Don't worry about the food and beverage as I'll catch you next year ( I hope ). Am I too early to start thinking about it?

Boosted

Re: Virgin Reunion Attendee

Originally posted by Californiadreamr
    NavySVO, did you get a pic of those?
    I got around 400 pics......I felt like paparazzi...but loved every minute of it.
    I have to wait until i get home to post SOME of the pics due to their size......

SVO's: 85 Ford Red
    It was a great time! It was a pleasure to meet ya'll! I guess we all must be cousin's or sumpdin! The great thing is that there's a movie with all the cast of s. that will be available later! Rick

Yeah, NavySVO, every time I looked up you had one eye closed and the other looking through a lens! Gotta get those glasses posted. Good meeting you and remember "Air Force Rules"! But it's good to have you seamen around!
    Fry the computer Guy

Boosted
    Yeah, NavySVO, every time I looked up you had one eye closed and the other looking through a lens! Gotta get those glasses posted. Good meeting you and remember "Air Force Rules"! But it's good to have you seamen around!
    Here's your pic, and I am glad you spelled Seaman correctly!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_1730.jpg  

GREAT SHOT! James is as red as I remembered! Is there any other way to spell seamen? On second thought, forget it!
    Fry the computer Guy

SVO's: alwaysunderconstruct
    Gotta work on the glasses tho.
    Weren't those great? Saved them all year for the reunion.

My wife is gonna freak when I show her that pic - thanks NavySVO!

Enjoyed all the visiting for sure.
    -James Price- '84 SVO 9W leather, SVO #124

SVO's: Several

Re: Virgin Reunion Attendee

Mike Flemming is NOT as geekie as I thought!
    You just don't know him that well yet.

Just two weeks ago he admonished me on the proper hyphenation of "Anal-Retentive".