Need a PS spat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a PS spat...

Need a good spat for the PS. Mine is crumbling away (86). I can reuse the bracket, so just the spat. PM me if you have one.
    Thanks, Mike
    PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT / Illinois - Taxation w/o Representation!

I found these, thinking about ordering them here soon
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

you guys do know, SPATS are reproduced by SVPU. as they are made to order, sometimes it takes some time to get a set, but they do fit, they do work, and they look great.

They are made from fiberglass, instead of ABS, that might fall-apart later.
      YES, that's the pic of them right there...

I have THREE sets of these on 3 different SVO's. they require a bit of fitting, but afterwards, they look better than original.
      Eric C
      SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

Yep, sure do. I have a good E4 DS, just need a good PS. If all else fails, I'll hit up Paul for a pair.

Comment

Its strange how the PS is the 1st one to go. I looked in the basement knowing I had a spat but its DS, go figure
          Bruce

Comment

Crap. Thanks for checking Bruce.

Comment

Mine both failed within days of each other. At the time, the car was in the body shop getting the rear quarters replaced, but I showed up one day after work to check progress, and one spat was laying on the floor in front of the rear tire. Couple of days later, I stopped by again, only to find the other one sitting on the ground. Luckily, it was about that time that SVPU started recreating them.
              Gene Beaird,
              86 2R SVO, G Stock,
              Pearland, Texas

Comment

SVPU spats is the way to go. even if you find a good used one, you have no idea how long it will last. All 3 of my cars have them.
                Eric C
                SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

Guys - I actually found one. Did a trade with Kevin K. All good now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X