1986 Ford Mustang SVO | eBay
    86' SVO 1C # 17 of 3379 86's #6475 of 9837
    86' SVO 1C #497 of 3379 86's #6955 of 9837
    84' GT Turbo #4 of 3241 GT Turbo HB's #560 of 3935
    87' Thunderbird TC 1 of 10

$29k??? Wow!
    86 SVO 1C

Comment

110K miles and $29K someone boosted their Bong!!
      Bruce

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something but it says 11,000 miles. Too bad they don't have interior or engine pics.

Comment

It is a dealer after all...gotta leave some negotiation room (ha,ha)...
          Ted
          86 SVO Mustang
          17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Comment

IIRC that place has always had high prices, and questionable pedigrees on many of their claims....
            -Eric
            85 1C, 85.5 1B
            10 GT Premium
            01 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

OOP's, that certainly changes things! Hope they get it.
              Bruce

Comment

To resurrect an old thread, this car is still available and there are tons of video and pictures. What do you all think?

https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/v...TL/1884/photos

Comment

From the pics provided, appears to be a very nice car. While the price is at the top end for these cars, I sure hope they get it!

At a quick glance, a few incorrect/missing items that would need to be addressed; console pad, fog light covers, radiator cap, coil cover, battery cables, under hood pad, radiator hoses, front and rear koni struts and shocks...

What I find interesting is the under coating. When applied, it is typically on the front and rear suspension. This appears to just be applied on the floor pans. Considering how much effort is required to remove, this is actually a plus for this car. I can't tell if the doors were drilled for undercoating.
                  Last edited by bluemax; 10-05-2022, 09:08 PM.

Comment

The console pad (top) is actually in the trunk / cargo area and appears to be in same condition as the rest of the car. The hood insulation is missing and the "flocking" on the instrument cluster and dash areas is messed up.

Yes the Koni's are missing... I find it hard to believe a car that is so meticulously maintained replaced the konis... They are a signature of the SVO

Comment

Looks like the trim has all been painted black and not charcoal.
                      PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT / Illinois - Taxation w/o Representation!

Comment

Yes, Mike Good observation. Although Black is the way it "should" have been painted instead of charcoal. Being pure it should be charcoal like you said. When I redid my 1D I did the trim in Black bc I felt it looks much better

Comment

Originally posted by scenario View Post
                          Yes, Mike Good observation. Although Black is the way it "should" have been painted instead of charcoal. Being pure it should be charcoal like you said. When I redid my 1D I did the trim in Black bc I felt it looks much better
                          Same with my 85.5
                          85.5 1E in the house.

Comment

I reached out to the seller (thru the dealer) with a few questions and the guy has not responded. The dealer told me the guy has not responded back to him... Would this happen to be someone on here that is the seller? I am surprised since I did not even make an offer yet...
                            I think it is a bit high in price but it would not be the first time I over paid for something I want...LOL
                            Last edited by scenario; 10-12-2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X