X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 Mustang SVO 7B w/sunroof

1FABP28T1GF233350

1986 Ford Mustang SVO | eBay

Love the shadow blue. It's similar to my old car except the sunroof and the cloth. Mine had 21XXX when i sold it. It should still be in Canada with the 4th owner. Sold mine for a ton less than this asking price but that was back 10 years ago.
    PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT / Illinois - Taxation w/o Representation!

Comment

Nice car, I would like to know more why it needed a clutch before it hit 17k miles, and the price might make sense if it had half those miles.

Comment

It's a very nice car. I knew the owner, he passed away last year. His son is now selling it.
        Can't answer the question about the clutch.....
        86 SVO 1C

Comment

I inquired about the car earlier today and told there was an offer pending on it. Curious as to what the offer was, got no response back from the Seller.

Comment

I would not pay that kind of money for the car. It is very nice and certainly cared for but too much.

Comment

Hmmm... Mine is a sunroof car. The 5th to last SVO built and a 7B Bi-Wing Delete that I sold to the Mustang Museum of America is also a sunroof car.

Comment

Originally posted by SVO9 View Post
                Nice car, I would like to know more why it needed a clutch before it hit 17k miles, and the price might make sense if it had half those miles.
                If it sat unstarted for an extended period the disc can seize / attach to the flywheel.

Comment

That's possible, more curious about the 5-point harness hardware on drivers seat, regardless a nice car I'd like to own.

Comment

Originally posted by SVO9 View Post
                    That's possible, more curious about the 5-point harness hardware on drivers seat, regardless a nice car I'd like to own.
                    Are you talking about the fire extinguisher behind the driver's seat?

Comment

Nope, the description stated... "Hardware for a 5 pt simpson racing harness fitted to the driver's seat"

Comment

Personally I am glad that these cars are finally increasing in value... at least the low mileage, original examples. The cost to correctly restore these cars is not for the faint of heart.

I never heard back from the Seller, so I do not know what the "best offer" was. Hopefully someone on this site picked it up.

Comment

ummm sold for 'max offer' .. whatever that was....
                          Attached Files
                          Eric C
                          SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

Working...
                          X