Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who owns the Texas 86 2R in parking lot "C"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns the Texas 86 2R in parking lot "C"?

I'm just wondering who owns the 86 2R with cloth that was in the public parking lot "C" at the show? I got your VIN and it was another first time entry in the registry. The battery in my camera was dead so I couldn't get a pic.

Mr. Pottair'

Like from the old show "welcome back kotter". Not funny. Anywho, I hope it's not mine, because I'm in the registry twice. Did it have a Plug and chug in the console? 2 drink holder? If so, it's me, but I'm in the registry. BTW, the bottom wing on it I got from YOU! Still owe you dinner and drink for it too! Later tater......
    Fry the computer Guy

Comment

I had friends in high school who used to call me that or Colonel Potter from MASH. Nowadays I get called Harry Potter by some. This SVO I saw had Texas plates and a fair amount of rust but I'm not sure if it had the drink holders or not.

Comment

Not mine, Col Potter Sir, Arkansas plates, no visible rust. Wheeeew! Now I don't have to worry about Bud slammin' me for not registering! Life is good! Later tater
        Fry the computer Guy

Comment

CA. Plates
          85 SVO "Christine" ; CBR954RR CB350 85 VF1000R XR400R CZ 250 Enduro 66 Suzuki X-6 "Hustler"

Comment

Note to self "Kick Ricks' butt the next time you see him at the reunion UNLESS he provides documented proof of some ailment!" Coming back to ARKANSAS by way of CALIFORNIA was kinda long tho......
            Fry the computer Guy

Comment

Working...
            X