Northern Svo Convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Svo Convoy

Lets see if we can get a group convoy of svo,s from the north to head down to the reunion .I have friday off so we can all meet somewhere .

DAVE ,RICHARD, INDYDAVE ,SR71JIM,FOXSVO.

...Northern Midwest you mean.
    Ryan
    2006 F-250 CC PSD
    1986 2R SVO

Comment

Rick, I'm not able to go cause of my wedding that weekend!! Count me in for next year!! Sorry!!

Dave
      84 SVO 9W #3537 6th fastest @ '09 autocross

Comment

I'm taking off from Ohio, if anyone is running through there let me know. My zip code is 43952
        86 9L Comp Prep, 86 1C street machine

Comment

I think I got the OK from the woman so I'll be coming from Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEZ84SVO View Post
            Rick, I'm not able to go cause of my wedding that weekend!! Count me in for next year!! Sorry!!

Dave
            So you can't honeymoon in Kentucky?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat_in_L.A. View Post
              So you can't honeymoon in Kentucky?
              Pat, you know he can't come to Kentucky.....he's honeymooning somewhere exotic like......Oshkosh.

Comment

.....he's honeymooning somewhere exotic like......Oshkosh.
                At least Mitch went offshore with his excuse. Aruba.

Comment

I guess I will have no excuse next year huh?

Lisa has never been to KY, so maybe that can be our 1st anniversary trip,

Comment

I can't do that weekend this year.. I know that it could be on my annivarsy next year.. She said that we will just do the anniversy before or after that weekend.. We decided that if I miss just this one, I can go to any of the rest of the Reunions.. Trade one for many?? I figured it is a good trade..

We are not sure where we are going for the honeymoon.. We are not flying so it will be close to home..

Dave
                    84 SVO 9W #3537 6th fastest @ '09 autocross

Comment

Originally posted by MikeFleming
                      Well, that is as long as you both make it back from Aruba. I heard a bad story about that place.
                      I have also heard of one bad story about Aruba. But, I have heard of MANY bad stories about KY

Comment

So will the northern convoy be going down Friday or Saturday? I am planning on traveling down with my SVO at least for now...... Have not yet decide on which day to go down.
                        mustangcruise

Comment

Originally posted by mustangcruise View Post
                          So will the northern convoy be going down Friday or Saturday? I am planning on traveling down with my SVO at least for now...... Have not yet decide on which day to go down.
                          I dunno what everyone else is doing but I'm planning on driving down on friday. I'm hoping I can hook up w/ a convoy on the way down.

Comment

I'm a Friday Guy. I can join on 71 or 75 if it's convent. Let me know.
                            "Specializing in Brut Force and Ignorance."

Comment

Im heading down friday, maybe we can all meet up together.

Comment

Working...
                              X