the 2007 QUOTES Thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butter - "I pulled more tail than a 2 year old at the dog pound."

Unknown after seeing the Road Warrior pull onto the dyno - "I just want to hug that poor car!"
    86 SVO, 69 AMX, 91 SHO, 91 Bronco

Comment

"I didnt want to beat on the car too much, i mean after-all, its not mine." - Canada Rob (aka: Nanook )

"My son was appalled by that conversation, and he could only hear what I was saying on the phone." - Tom Leslie

"You said "Below me" " - Butter Bishop

"Kids...earmuffs." - Bud

"...they are called Bennie-Boys." - Navy

"Ahhh, must be Ty comin back from lunch." - "Butter Bishop" ( after hearing police sirens.)

"What the hell is with all the ambulances?" - Pretty Much Everyone at the Reunion

"I truly miss Tom Leslie." - Ty

"There is a road gator...somethin' somethin'...next to the pickle-park. " - Perry and Butter (talking shop)

"You know how you said i need to catch up on the drinkin'...? I did." - The Bas

"You bring more useless s&%t home after these trip..." - Mel ( my wife )

....and THE #1 quote for the weekend: ( No joke, im still giggling about this like a 4th grader. The timing and execution was perfect. )

"Gator, what is wrong with you? Seriously, have you ever asked yourself that question ?" - Tom Leslie

" Motorsport really has no need for a group like ours, but we will endeavor to serve regardless." - PRDA

Comment

Bud to GAboySVO regarding the cosmetic condition of the Road Warrior:

"If you ever fix the body and paint on that thing I'll hunt you down and kick your butt."

Comment

my favorite quote was upon my return home. My wife saw the near-empty truck and trailer and said:

"you mean that there are people out there that actually wanted that stuff?"

she never seemed to believe me before...
          John Basler
          '85 1C
          I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Comment

I always knew Beth had a sense of humor!!

Comment

My wife after talkng to Jim Boles about his Esslinger head...
              "Screw the stock stuff... Let's just get an Esslinger head!"

My wife's great... ain't she?

I'm a tightazz though... so if a new headgsasket is all it needs, that's all it'll get... except maybe a new cam and followers... maybe a roller.... heck... maybe an Essy... but then... why not get the whole head.... then there's a nice polished intake setup I spotted, with 70mm throttlebody...
              If it ain't broke... Give me some time!

Comment

Bud: "Ask him if he has a two finger bag for sale" Referring to the guy who locked his keys in his traveling meth lab.
                Gator: "Thanks buddy" Said to our waitress at lunch and finding out she quit only minutes after.

Comment

" Damn, I'm still drunk!"..........A board member who shall remain anonomous in the motel lobby at 7:30 Saturday morning.
                  Perry Mitchell
                  SVOCA#187

Comment

Working...
                  X