No announcement yet.

Reunion fotos for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you know, there is nothing wrong with your camera.......I actually was that red. I got fried from being out in the sun for 2 straight days......notice the Racoon look from where I had sunglasses on?

I am always "giddy" about something that is cold, yellow, and hasn't passed through a kidney !!
    Last edited by NavySVO; 10-27-2007, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I just couldn't resist....
      Attached Files
      Eric C
      SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

Originally posted by SVOeric View Post
        I just couldn't resist....
        Outstanding.........as it should be!

Comment

My wife said she wished I looked at her as longingly as NavySVO looked at that beer!
          Fry the computer Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Californiadreamr View Post
            My wife said she wished I looked at her as longingly as NavySVO looked at that beer!
            Silly woman!

Actually, you have a good woman there Dave.......she comes to the reunions, right?

Comment

Tru dat Navy, however, she doesn't get into cars like IndianaDave's wife! Marriage is give and take, I'll have to work on her!
              Fry the computer Guy

Comment

Don't forget about taking her on that trip to Mexico. And Don't forget your golf clubs! Rick
                85 SVO "Christine" ; CBR954RR CB350 85 VF1000R XR400R CZ 250 Enduro 66 Suzuki X-6 "Hustler"

Comment

very nice .

Comment

Looking at those shots makes me wanna work on my car and its 10 degrees out at 1130 at night haha... I wanna go to next years! even if I cant drive it down
                    1984 SVO-Under Construction
                    1994 SHO-Daily Duties

Comment

Northern Reunion

MAN I WOULD LOVE TO BE AT AN SVO EVENT. ANY CHANCE OF ONE CLOSE TO CANADA? SAY MONTANA OR WASHINGTON. I HAVE NEVER EVEN MET ANOTHER SVO OWNER, AND I HAD MINE 8 YEARS.

Comment

Tbooster

we have members flying in from other places and some the week before to help others get their cars ready
                        All you gotta do is fly in!
                        If that is too much I am sure you could make it to a someones place and tag along.
                        Rob

85 4e

Comment

Show Up Without My Svo? No Way , No How. I Would Fly Down If I Had Too, But I Could Never Return As The Wife Would Kill Me!!!!!!!!!! If There Is Any Northwest Us Owners Out There That Would Be Interested, Perhaps We Could Arrange An Event. If We Had It In June Or July, We Could Have A True North Vs South Event In Idaho Or Colorado Etc.,

Comment

Working...
                          X