Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustang Club of America will celebrate its 45th at Road Atlanta in April?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang Club of America will celebrate its 45th at Road Atlanta in April?

Anybody planning on going to this event in April?

https://mustang.org/event/mca-45th-a...y-celebration/

MCA 45th Anniversary Celebration

April 1 - April 4

The Mustang Club of America will celebrate its 45th Anniversary at Road Atlanta, April 1st through the 4th, 2021.
    The event will use a National Show format and include a limited number of judged entries with points awarded toward grille medallion.
    Car show Registration open now at Motosho
    Road Atlanta is well known for it’s road course and the High Performance Driving portion is already live for registration at www.motorsportsreg.com.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

Already registered... wish I could do both the show and the HPDE. Really fun track, highly recommend!

It is less than 2 months away... haven't seen much detail on the show portion though.

Comment

As expected, very small show... great venue though. I heard there were some SVO's on track, unfortunately I never made down to the paddock.

Great to see Kendal bring out a few of his race cars even if he didn't spend much time cleaning on them

16 and 56.jpgfront left.jpg

Comment

I talked to Mike and his brother making laps in the white svo's. As usual you could eat off of Matts car it was so clean. Good time and met some really good people. I had never been to Road Atlanta, very historic site and I enjoyed it very much.
        Kendal Coker

Comment

Working...
        X