No announcement yet.

Reunion 2022 - Attendance Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The road warrior and I should be able to make it this year.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

Comment

I'm signed up and in spot #672.
      Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
      '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
      '96 300ZXTT

Comment

There are currently 17 SVO's registred and there is room for 2 more as it sits....they have expanded from the original spots as we went past their original space allowance...that doesn't mean don't come if it fills up, we'll figure out were to put everyone .
        SVP Unlimited

Comment

I'm a bit late responding but I'm planning to be there - I was able to register for an SVO spot a couple weeks ago!

Comment

Cool, looks like we should have a pretty good group of SVO's at the show. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
            Ted
            86 SVO Mustang
            17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Comment

I’m 6 hrs from Concord. Any SVO specific plans Foxtoberfest?

Comment

Originally posted by spt87a View Post
                I’m 6 hrs from Concord. Any SVO specific plans Foxtoberfest?
                Sorry, just saw this. As this was a first time/test run to go in with a larger show we did not have anything specific planned for "SVOCA" only per se. As it is Charlotte, there's plenty of car related things to do. Some folks kinda did their own thing, or even participated in the event poker run, etc. Myself, Paul and Ted went to Holman & Moody on Friday and it was so incredible, Lee Holman himself sat down and chatted with us for about 3 hours!
                -Eric
                85 1C, 85.5 1B
                10 GT Premium
                01 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Hi all - had a great time meeting and talking to you at the reunion and checking out the biggest group of SVOs I've ever seen together in one place. It was great to see both painstakingly maintained/restored original cars, SVO modifications I've read about here in the forums and never seen in person before and the survivor cars still being driven and enjoyed. Hope everyone had a safe trip home. My SVO is back safe in the garage here in MA after a tiring 15 hr trek yesterday.

Just want to mention we have a couple Foxtober Fest 2022 prize winners in our ranks - 680 winning the Daniel Carpenter Mustang Restoration Parts vendor choice award and I believe 667 winning best daily driver for 1979-1986 foxes (may have crossed that number up in my mind but it was an SVO section car). Awesome that out of hundreds of cars present our little group of 19 cars took two awards.

Even better is I think the Daniel Carpenter award indicates he likes SVOs and we may have more SVO specific parts coming from his company - like the prototype front, outside corner marker lamp reproductions shown at the show!

Thanks to the SVOCA for doing its own awards and honoring my SVO with 3rd place - definitely an unexpected and nice surprise!

Comment

Ditto on the thanks to the SVOCA. Great time for sure.

Well, 680 is my car... guess I should have stuck around for the awards. At least I stayed for the club awards! Humbled to have received 1st place in the '86 category.

I used the voting card to select SVO's for all of the 79-86 categories. Glad one of our own won.

I did talk with Daniel for a few minutes about what he has in the works and what I thought was needed. He is a big fan of the SVO. He has two really nice examples in his collection if you have had a chance to tour his facility. As we all know, the market is limited for reproducing SVO specific parts, but yes, he is working on the outer marker lights (thank goodness). He did have a very early prototype of the lens at his booth. Not perfect, but it did show that he is working on it. I asked about timing, and he admitted that it was a ways off yet.

Looking forward to doing this again next year!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by bluemax; 10-17-2022, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I just wanted to send out a HUGE Thank You to SVOCA. Thank you for honoring my car with a second place trophy. With all the great looking SVOs at the show it was nice to know that my car was appreciated. Sorry I didnt get the chance to talk to all the other owners, but I enjoyed talking with the ones I did. Looking forward to next year!
                      Attached Files
                      Todd
                      86 SVO
                      2nd owner

Comment

Glad to see we had a very nice amount of SVO's turn out to the event and are looking into joining up with the Foxtoberfest event again. I know I saw a few 'new' SVO's and owners at the event, it was a great time and the weather couldn't have been better on Friday/Saturday. For the few of you that I talked with, it was good to meet everyone. Our cars certainly had quite a bit of interest from some folks in attendance, which was nice to see.

We will work on improving our communication of SVOCA specific awards, since I know a few folks were not aware that we were doing that. Lessons learned kind of thing.

Now I need to go through my pics and get some posted up here, hopefully one night this week.
                        Ted
                        86 SVO Mustang
                        17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Comment

Working...
                        X