Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce
    replied
    No I wanted to put it away running. If I pull the trans then I don't have to deal with both in the spring.

Leave a comment:

• svono50
    replied
    Looks like you didn't wait till spring to get it running again!?! Good to hear it is running again.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    Yes its running again!

Leave a comment:

• Erics SVO
    replied
    Great news there wasn't any other damage!

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    I had it in the back of my mind driving down that AAA could get me home if it came to that.

Leave a comment:

• svono50
    replied
    That's good. For the amount of time you ran it like that, it would be unlikely to burn into the deck or head. Good thing you arranged for that support tow vehicle to be on-hand for the event. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    My trusty straight edge says its flat so I am optimistic it will be ok.

Leave a comment:

• svono50
    replied
    Was there really any coolant in there?? Just bridged the two cylinders, so you had some extra fuel in there, which would certainly clean things up a bit. Hopefully you don't have any deck damage and just a little clean up and new gasket to get things running again.

Leave a comment:

• SVOeric
    replied
    LOL Almost as good as sea-foam!

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    Any doubt? Apparently coolant cleans quite well!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    started a topic Blown fuse

Blown fuse

Some times its hard to find where a head gasket was leaking but this time I think it was pretty obvious. Unfortunately my computer will not DL from my phone without going to One Drive so I can't show you the picture I took. I don;t know whether to hate my phone or my computer.
Working...
X