• Show
Clear All

• SVOCA 2022 Reunion?

Just wondering?
    Bruce

Me too...!!
    "If there's no plan, what can go wrong...?"

Comment

We have been talking about this and finally have come up with a plan that will work with us Directors this year...crazy busy on everyone's end this year. I will work on getting up an official thread for this, but we are going to pair up with Fox Resto's Foxtoberfest in Charlotte/Concord, North Carolina on October 12-15! The Fox Resto folks are excited that we want to join up with their event and we are talking with them about additional details.

Details of Foxtoberfest can be found here: https://foxresto.com/pages/foxtoberfest They have designated categories for certain Foxes, like our SVO's.

Registration for the event opens up this coming Sunday, July 17th and they have asked us for how many spots to hold for us by this Saturday 7/16. So sorry for the late notice, but PLEASE POST UP IF YOU ARE EVEN TENTATIVE FOR THIS, so we can make sure we can all park together as a group. The show registration for our 'designated' class is $50, which is their fee, not the SVOCA's.

They have (15) spots set aside for SVO attendance already, but I am guessing we may push that a bit higher. The SVO spots are on the paved lot vs grass parking, so they are considered 'prime' spots. Apparently they have had up to (17) SVO's attend their event in the past years, so it looks like we should be in a pretty good size group...along with a few hundred other Foxes too.

They have (4) recommended hotels, less than a mile from the show event grounds at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, ranging in price from $152/night to $95/night. They are listed on the Foxtoberfest page above. Please toss in a vote for your choice for SVOCA Central as well.
      Ted
      86 SVO Mustang
      17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Comment

I have been going to the Foxtoberfest shows the past few years. Its a good show. Will I need to mention SVOCA when I register, or just register as normal?
        Todd
        86 SVO
        2nd owner

Comment

I will take a car. Kendal
          Kendal Coker

Comment

I plan to bring a car as well.

Not a bad idea. The Mustang II annual reunion was held in conjunction with the MCA National in Kansas City last year... they had over 50 cars in attendance!

Comment

Good to see people on the east coast get something closer to home. I however would have lobbied for Kentucky, but can't make every one! Hope for a good turnout and good weather for all!
              Bruce

Comment

8t6svo, we haven't worked out if you need to mention SVOCA or not, but wouldn't hurt since they are going to try and park all SVO's together.

Bruce, I too would prefer Kentucky for the trip length too, but we wanted to come up with something and Foxtoberfest was the best solution for this year.

I have an 'official' 2022 Reunion sub-forum over under the events, so feel free to post up info over there, so we can keep things all together, thanx.
                Ted
                86 SVO Mustang
                17 Cooper S Clubman ALL4

Comment

You don't have to mention SVOCA but if there is a field for other comments feel free....there will be an SVO specific parking area.
                  SVP Unlimited

Comment

Working...
                  X