Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some help with a registry search from a member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help with a registry search from a member.

I haven't joined yet but I will be soon, still I need someone to let me know if the car I have found is in the registry or if it is unknown. It appears to me to be an 85 1/2. It is Jalapeno Red with leather seats and no sunroof. The VIN is 1FABP28T5FF234337 The car is very rough but appears to be worth saving. I am going to look at it on Saturday.

Anyone? I want to save this car. I would like to know if this is a known car in the registry or if it is previously unknown. The guy who has it is considering parting it out.

Comment

While your saving of the car is admirable, the searchable feature is a Members option. Having someone do it for you kinda defeats the purpose of membership.
      -Eric
      85 1C, 85.5 1B
      10 GT Premium
      01 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Well, if he did send in his membership, it could be forever before that membership is activated.
        -Mark-
        1984 #1559, 2A
        1966 2+2, A code

Comment

I can tell you since the Consecutive Number starts with a "2" it is an 85.5

Comment

Originally posted by MSell View Post
            Well, if he did send in his membership, it could be forever before that membership is activated.
            Sometimes yes and I do and have apologized for that...but it's volunteer work and 2nd to running a business, having a family life and more recently dealing with health issues...so unfortunately it all can just be too much on one person sometimes when life deals you with unexpected things you have to deal with. Then add to that things like this past week...credit card terminal died forcing a change to new merchant services which takes hours of your time...that was Friday...Monday the hard drive died in my business computer...that turns your world upside down and a week before all that I had a power unit on an lift die forcing time to purchase and install new parts to get equipment running again...and I'm one guy running my business. So sorry for that but I've been thrown some curve balls at times and that takes me away from many things...and this at times is one of them that has to wait until the dust settles.

SVP Unlimited

Comment

Working...
            X