X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter your car in the REGISTRY!

www.svoca.com/registry

Our registry is setup to keep track of Mustang SVOs, so that one day, future SVO owners may be able to track the history of their cars.

The registry will hold as many entries as we can put in. No entries are ever overitten, and it can hold multiple entries for each SVO. So don't worry that your new entry will overwrite a old one, or that your car is already listed -- enter it again.

If you see a SVO out somewhere, please write down the VIN. Come back here, and enter it with where you saw it, it's condition, and anything notable. You may help another enthusiast some day.

You can help, by entering your SVO. NOW!

www.svoca.com/registry
    Eric C
    SVOCA Webmaster

Are the advanced features (searching, etc.) restricted from non club members?
    '86 running MegaSquirt

Comment

yes, Only members have access to the search functions.
      Eric C
      SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

Eric, I filled out the form yesterday with a little history and sent you a few pics.
        Paul
        SIC(K)-PUP
        1986 SVO 2A - Drag car & 1986 SVO 2R - Driver & 1986 SVO 1C - Rust bucket
        1984 TurboGT 'vert & 1984 TurboGT hatch

Comment

Thanks Paul -- I saw the entries...
          Eric C
          SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

Eric, I tried to register my SVO, got vehicle info finished, but just got started with history and must have hit the wrong key. Lost it, not sure if registered at all.
            Mine is the '84 with 16600 mi that got "strafed" by lightning in 2001; it sat awhile, running good now, not sure how much work I should do to sell. Need to plug in with folks for suggestions. Should I start with Sunday PM chat?
            Jan

Comment

nope -- it did not get entered.
              Eric C
              SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

Another SVO

I just added my second '86 SVO to the registry with the basic history of the car. Its the car I asked about in this post:

http://www.svoca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12867

Again, I want to thank everyone that responded for their input and advise. I need to take a serious look at the car to evaluate its overall condition. It is complete and runs well but is in pretty sad shape because of the rust. I'll post more pics as I get into it deeper.

Paul
                SIC(K)-PUP
                1986 SVO 2A - Drag car & 1986 SVO 2R - Driver & 1986 SVO 1C - Rust bucket
                1984 TurboGT 'vert & 1984 TurboGT hatch

Comment

Thanks for the save and good luck with your new project.

Comment

Do you want VIN's of SVO's that are too far gone to be restored? Just for a count?

Comment

Yes.
                      Thank you
                      Steve

1986 2A / 1984 1C

Comment

ok.. this is a buddy of mine's 84 slapper bar SVO....

1FABP28T3EF119265.. build date in Nov 83.. entered it into the registry page... pretty sure it is a 9W... it's a darker grey color..
                        Last edited by Tony2000; 05-11-2007, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I sent out my regisrty paperwork today, How long will it take for me to become a member? And yes my car was once registered already, So mine will be added to same car
                          1984 SVO ,Born 1983 Oct19th ,Number 272

Comment

Just a reminder here. Please add your VINs to the Registry. I added one found on evilbay today that was a first time addition and it's currently owned by a member.

Comment

Another reminder. When making a registry entry from one found on eBay ... please be sure to list the ebay SELLERS name.

In other words, please do NOT list the current owner as EBAY. List the seller's account name and in parenthesis, "(ebay)".

By doing so, it can help future owners if they are tracking the history of their SVO ...

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X