Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Lines

Guys,

I need a little help identifying the vacuum lines from the engine bay. Specifically trying to identify which ones have to do with the A/C. I am including two pictures. As you will see in one of them, there is one that has a cap on it. I don't know if this is normal. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Alex

Vacuum Lines 2.jpeg

Vacuum lines 1.jpeg

The black poly lines on the passenger side are to ones that operate the mixture door. The capped nipple is stock. Of the 2 poly lines on the check valve, one goes to the EGR valve actuator and the other into the cabin where the AC lines come out of the firewall.
    Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
    '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
    '96 300ZXTT

Comment

One of those should go to the vac canister in the passenger side fender-well. I believe it's the far left one, coming off the check-valve.
      Eric C
      SVOCA Webmaster

Comment

W/O having my car here in the office with me, I am 99.99% certain that capped vacuum port is factory. It's capped on our '86, anyway.
        Gene Beaird,
        86 2R SVO, G Stock,
        Pearland, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by SVOeric View Post
          One of those should go to the vac canister in the passenger side fender-well. I believe it's the far left one, coming off the check-valve.
          Eric, you're right, it goes to the canister then from the canister to the mixture actuator.
          Mike S

'86 SVO 9L Leather
          '86 SVO 9L Road Warrior
          '96 300ZXTT

Comment

Thanks, everyone for the help. I was able to get the air to come out thru the vents. I am on a roll.

Comment

Working...
            X