Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• svono50
    replied
    I haven't seen one, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been done. That is a killer motor, but I think if you can get your hands on a current closed-deck 2.3L turbo engine, you would be able to achieve similar, if not greater, horsepower. Although, the street cred of a Cossie under one of our hoods would certainly be greater than an ECO for sure! Never hurts to dream...

Leave a comment:

• scenario
    replied
    There is a lot of potential with that. My cousin in Italy has a 1995 Cosworth and I have been on a few rides in it.....FAST FAST FAST.....SCARY FAST!... He is pushing NORTH of 400HP. What a great car and engine. The car is obviously in Italy. Would be tough to get that engine I would think.

My cousin has done crazy mods and computer management with his Cosworth....It is insane

Leave a comment:

• Corrugated
    started a topic Cosworth YB in a SVO or Foxbody?

Cosworth YB in a SVO or Foxbody?

Just going out on a limb here, and daydreaming...but anyone ever heard of or seen someone here in North America that has swapped a Euro-spec Cosworth YB engine into one of our SVO's or a foxbody of some sort? The possibilities seem endless with this engine, just would need to source parts and expertise from overseas of course, but someone with mucho $ funds could have certainly pulled it off or could still do....I'll put it on my to do list lol!1641_3mg.jpg

Working...
X