Injector Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injector Harness

Good afternoon everyone. I have a question about my injector wiring harness for my 86 SVO. There's one plug that plugs into the main harness. That was easy to find and connect. There's also one small single wire maybe 12-18 inches in length that I don't know what it connects to. I know it's something stupid. Everything else has pretty much just fallen into place due to the wonderful memory built into things that have gone through a million heat cycles. But this one not so much. Any ideas?

For some reason I think that single wire is for one of the sensors at the lower intake. What color is the wire?
    -Eric
    85 1C, 85.5 1B
    10 GT Premium
    01 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Red with a 90 degree rubber end. Looks like it could go on the oil pressure sender, but i already have a wire on that one. I think its orange. So maybe i have that one in the wrong place.

Comment

Correction 45 degree angle boot.

Comment

There is a sensor in the block below the intake I believe it goes there.
          Bruce

Comment

According to the MPC, the fuel injector harness part number is E5ZZ-9D930-A. It has a main plug to connect to the E5ZZ-12A581-D harness which you figured out. There are the four plugs for the injectors, easy enough, and one red with white (R/W) stripe going to the water temp sensor at the rear of the engine below the oil pressure sensor (which I believe is White with Red stripe (W/R)). The oil pressure sensor is fed off a different harness.

Comment

Thanks. That solved it.

Comment

Working...
              X